Gujranwala Medical College (GMC) was established in 2010 in Gunjranwala, a city in the province of Punjab, Pakistan. Gujranwala Medical College (GMC) is a constituent college of University of Health Sciences, Lahore. It is ranked as the 6th largest college in Pakistan. Gujranwala Medical College offers M.B.B.S as well as B.D.S.
Vision and Mission
GMC’s vision as a Medical institute is to be a remarkable college known for its medical excellence around the World regarding research, facilities, education and patient care.
Gujranwala Medical College (GMC)’s mission is to be one of the World’s best Medical Colleges which provide high quality teaching and excellence in education as well as generate outstanding leadership qualities in the doctors the institution nourishes and makes. Along with all this the institution aims to promote research as well as provide compassionate, patient-centered care of the highest quality.
The objectives of Gujranwala Medical College are as follows:
• To effectively implement programs through creativity, innovation in teaching, learning a
• To inculcate communication skills and scientific temperament among faculty and
students through research oriented activities
• Enhance competency through knowledge and skills, reading and learning activities,
continuous objective oriented student performance evaluation.
• Nurture professionalism and behavioral skills in medical professionals.
• Incorporate medical ethics, moral values, team spirit, responsibilities and sense of
integrity in medical faculty and students.
• Ensure academic, career and personal counseling.
• Adopt transparency and accountability in academic and administrative activities.
• Develop, design and implement innovative and translational scientific discoveries.
• Discover, understand and improve the health of populations, communities and societies.