The University of Swabi aspires to be the leading university among the newly established universities of Pakistan, renowned and recognized around the world for offering extensive academic and professional programs of the ultimate quality, for its idiosyncratic style of learning that engage and organize students and faculty for leadership roles in the society, and for being a major national and international center of learning and research in the quest to improve human life.
The University of Swabi aims to improve its students, faculty and staff with an education and learning experience of the premier quality, offering a comprehensive platform of education and professional program, encouraging the personal, social, academic, and career growth of all students, faculty and staff; adding to humanoid knowledge; contributing to the cultural, social and economic progress of society through ground breaking research, acquisition and application of knowledge; and contributing to the encroachment of learning and to the growth of human resources in Swabi, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and rest of the country.
Goals and Objectives:
1. Providing its students, faculty and staff with an education and learning experience of the highest quality in several disciplines and fields, including the humanities, management sciences, arts and social sciences, basic and natural sciences, agriculture and health sciences, and linguistics, etc.
2. Promoting the personal, social, academic and career growth of all students, faculty and staff in a practical manner to prepare and succeed them to be leaders in their chosen careers and professions.
3. Adding to human knowledge through discovery and scientific research in full assistance and teamwork with leading academic and research across the country and around the globe.
4. Contributing to the national, social and economic progress of society through social awareness and effective commitment and collaborations with public and private organizations and institutions.
5. Enhancing the quality and reputation of higher education in the country through cooperation with other institutions of higher learning to promote quality standards and the adoption of best practice in learning and teaching, research and outreach.
6. Contributing to the improvement of learning and to the development of human resources in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and rest of the country through connecting academic and professional programs to the future needs of the job market and by providing continuous educational and training programs to update, upgrade and promote education, professional qualifications, and skills of people in the workforce.