Hayat Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine is a project of Hayat Mohammad Ali Foundation (Registered). The aim of this institute is promote quality of education in Pakistan by bringing new, valuable and practical disciplines that will enable health care providers progress in the field of rehabilitation medicine.
HIRM received its affiliation from Jinnah Sindh Medical University for Doctor of Physical Therapy DPT 50 Seats. We will be adding more health related academic programs in the coming future.
Building & Facilities
• Purposefully Built For Educational Institute with an area of 11000 Square Feet.
• Location: C-19, Block 7, Gulistan-e-Johar, Karachi, Pakistan
• 4 Offices (Principal, Administration, Faculty and other Staff)
• 5 Classrooms (Sitting capacity of 320 students approx.)
• 5 Laboratories (Anatomy & Biomechanics, Physiology, Physics, Biochemistry and Electrotherapy)
• Library, E- Library & Computer Lab
• Separate Male and Female Common Rooms with attached Washrooms